Tuesday, August 07, 2007

One more step!

Today the web site for Scarves From The Heart debuted to reviews that warmed my heart! Soon I'll be trained on the software to update it myself, but for now I still have to rely on my Web builder/guru Chris C. who did an amazing job imho of building this site! Thank you Chris.

There is one small change I need to make and that is to give Tanya credit for the awesome job she did on the Logo she designed for us!

In knitting content, I'm almost done with the EZ Baby Surprise Jacket for our expected granddaughter! The socks that were too big around have been frogged and cast on again, but a might bit too tightly so I'll re-do the cast on in the next few days. The scarf that was supposed to look like a mermaid's tail looks more like the east end of a bull headed west so that too will be frogged!

Next up, probably a manly scarf done in stripes of Encore worsted in a solid and a coordinating colorspun.

Off to finish the EZ baby jacket! Catch you all later.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aunt Shelly,

I know life is hard for our family as usual. I am very proud of you for doing this !!!!

Love ya, Gina

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Thank you! When life gives you lemons, I say get busy making lemonade!

Shelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home