Thursday, March 15, 2007

And time marched on

After dealing with the computer problems it seems to have just been one thing after another but I've finally made time to get back here and check in.

There is good news with "Scarves from the Heart" . . . Jeanne S. asked her sister who is a graphic artist to design a logo for the project and she graciously has done so. It isn't quite to the "final" design, but it's close, very close.

I've been finding very little knitting time but I am just over half done with a multi-directional scarf of Reynolds Fusion in a variegated blue. I'm also still working on the reversible cabled scarf which is about 90% complete. Both scarves will go to Scarves from the Heart. There will be enough for another donation soon!

Next up, socks in the Crazy Toes And Heels method! I'm going to start with one of my less expensive yarns for the first pair. Partially because I don't want to destroy the nicer yarns but also because it's a color that will be easy on the eyes. I ordered needles from knitpicks and they finally arrived, along with the electronic counter, wood cable needles, and another set of Options interchangeables. Sorry for the lack of links here for these things, but I'm on the laptop and not very good at html even on the desktop.

The weather here is beautiful, much like the days in early summer. Sunday it was 84, and slightly cooler since but it's supposed to warm gradually. I love Spring, so I'm a happy camper.

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Glad to have you back!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm also glad you're back to blogging! I've heard from a few folks now about the nice weather out there - enjoy it! And enjoy all your new goodies. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home