Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's Official - the web site has been purchased

This week I purchased the domain name www.scarvesfromtheheart.com though I haven't had time to even begin to construct the site. I've been busy preparing for vacation and finishing some knitting projects. I finished a couple of scarves, one for the SFTH project, and one for a gift.

We've survived the first leg of our vacation, it was only a couple hundred miles so it was pretty easy. I worked on my toe up, Crazy Toes & Heels socks during the drive, and just finished the increases for the toes. Yea! Now it's straight knitting until I get to the gussets.

Tomorrow morning we head for the big D . . . Disneyland! It has always been my hubby's "escape". I tease him that if he ever grows up I'll divorce him, but not much chance of that happening thank goodness.

Our poor cat, Max, hid in the closet in the computer room when we were packing the car this morning. I think she knows when we're leaving for a while. It's the dreaded suitcases! They give us away every time.

She'll be lonely this week while we're gone. My sil will go feed them (the older cat could care less if we're gone) and make sure they're ok, but she won't be there full time.

I'm not sure how much I'll have computer access, but we do tonight, so thought I'd check in just in case we don't have it the rest of the trip.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Disneyland! It's one of our favorite places; we'll be going back there this summer. Can't wait - especially to see the refurbished Pirates of the Carribean ride. ;o)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger N. Maria said...

I would like to know how your Crazy Heels & Toes socks came along. I put mine on hold after increasing to the foot to do other things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home