Friday, March 23, 2007

Scarves From The Heart Official Logo


Thanks to the time and talent of Tanya at Artefact Design, and her sister Jeanne, a wonderful friend who has knit several scarves for the project, who asked Tanya to submit a design, Scarves from the Heart has a wonderful new logo.

Next up will be the website with any luck at all. I need to get the "Swing" font so if anyone out there has it and never uses it, feel free to contact me. I'd like to use it on the website.

The storage tub is chock full of scarves, but I'd like to hit that magical number 50 before I deliver them. So if you've knitted some and just haven't mailed them yet, now is as good a time as any to put them in the mail. If you've lost my address, please contact me!

On my needles, a button hole bag of Manos which I'll felt, and a couple of scarves. Now, back to knitting that bag which is going very quickly.





1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger AlisonH said...

That's a beautiful logo. And I love that red scarf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home