Friday, February 16, 2007

The Winner is . . .

Becky with the suggested name of "Scarves From the Heart". Congratulations Becky! And a huge thank you to all who took the time to send suggestions for the name. I wish I could give each and every one of you a prize, but let's face it, that really isn't very realistic. I'll be contacting Becky as soon as I finish this post.

In the near future (I'm not quite sure how near) look for the new web site for the project! I'm also hoping to come up with a logo of our own. If you're an artist and would like to do a logo for us, please feel free to contact me at theyarntart at yahoo dot com. I apologize in advance that I cannot afford to pay anyone to do this, but remember this is a charity project!

Now I'm off to contact Becky and spend a few minutes with my lonely knitting needles after a day of computer shopping. I did find one with Windows XP, bought it and tomorrow will have more ram added, then I will begin the dreaded task of transferring all the files from this one to the new one!

Happy knitting friends!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Knitty_Prof said...

Here are the rules:

1. Get tagged
2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog
3. Tag five other people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home