Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Scarf Challenge and apologies due

My apologies for not getting the pictures of the scarves posted yet. I hope to do it after my medical appointment tomorrow. It's been crazy busy here with my fil in the hospital. He's now released and staying with us and while he's not a lot of work, it does take a bit of extra time and work making sure he has what he needs.

I've got 49 scarves with the one I finished tonight! I'm hoping to get 1 more to make an even 50! If not, I've got one about 3/4 done, but it has a pattern that I have to count so it might delay the donation a day or two.

Thank you to all who have sent scarves. There are so many generous hearts and helping hands out there in cyber space, and I really appreciate each and every one of you!

Wish me a calm day so that I can get photos taken!

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies necessary! You did a fabulous job on this and are to be congratulated! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate in something so worthwhile.

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you receive my scarves yet (from AU)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home