Monday, March 24, 2008

Berry Basket Dish Cloth Revisited

Lately there seems to be some active interest in my pattern for the Berry Basket Dish Cloth, and a few people have shared photos of their version. These first ones are by Danielle and the second one by Deb. I personally have not made any lately, and actually haven't been knitting all that much. I do have a multi-directional scarf on my needles, one with some rows of eyelet inserted every so
often. It has a long way to go before it will be finished.
Yesterday some Lion Brand in the Rainbow Falls colorway insisted on following me home from Big Lots, but at $1.50 a skein it was hard to resist. It will make a beautiful scarf.
Easter was pretty quiet here. We shared the afternoon with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law at the facility where Mom lives. She was in good spirits and not as confused as she seems some days.
Dinner consisted of a green salad, mashed potatoes and Omaha steaks. Have you ever tried them? We got them free when we purchased a new set of kitchen knives recently and I was impressed with the quality. Not impressed enough to order from them regularly, but felt that it made the purchase quite a deal.
That sounds like the buzzer on my washer, so I'd better tend to it!

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger AmyS said...

I'm so glad to see you've been posting again!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Gail from Kodiak said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Gail from Kodiak said...

I like knitting dish cloth's its great for short projects. Do you still have your circular sockmachine?
I haven't seen you write anymore about it. I'm coming down to Stockton this month I can help you with it if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home