Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy with finished snowsuit

It really turned out well, if I do say so myself. It's a bit big, but babies grow fast so I'm not at all upset about the size.

After completing this last night I began working on the last leg of the leggings, but I'm a bit frustrated with the way it's turning out. It seemed the first leg went much easier. Next I'll add cuffs to the Baby Surprise Jacket.

We had a wonderful time with dd in Southern California. We talked her into going to Disneyland on Halloween. She'd never been to Disney's California Adventure so it was fun to show her that park as well as some of the changes in Disneyland. The line for the submarines was still very long and I don't do lines well as it's extremely difficult for me to stand in one place for long. Traffic was horrendous all that day, it was pretty much the Tail Light Shuffle both going to Disneyland and going back to the hotel in North Hollywood. One good thing, the beds in the Super 8 were better than we've found in their hotels in other locations. The help at this one was not the typically friendly folks we've found at other ones though.

My tummy is hungry for a snack so I'm off to find something tasty!

7 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Sue said...

The snowsuit is beautiful! I can't imagine knitting a whole snowsuit out of that plushy yarn.

I love the ears!!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, look at that! That's delightful!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Oh, that's soooo cute!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks ladies, it was fun to make. I can't wait to send it and get pictures back with the baby in it.

Shelly

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just as a hint... portable knitting projects make the lines at Disney, or any park, far more tolerable ;)

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Be sure to share the pictures you get back! How cute they will be!

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhh! It is sooo cute! I'm gonna hafta make a couple. Thanks for sharing the finished pics with me!

Pam
aka - sykesmom2 from the baby sweaters group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home