Just One More Hour2008 is nearly here! It's been years since I've made New Years Resolutions, and this year won't be any different in that regard. I've chosen instead to begin 2008 by renewing my relationship with Jesus Christ and focusing on being more like the person He wants me to be.
In light of the difficulties of 2007 I think it only appropriate that I end the year by looking at the things I have to be thankful for;
1) First, I'm thankful for my family and their love and support.
2) Second, I'm thankful for my friends, both near and far, and old and new as they have been a wonderful source of caring, love and prayerful support all year long. The friends I've made on the internet have enriched my world as have my friends who live across town!
3) I'm thankful for the power of prayer, and the answers to prayers received.
4) I'm thankful that my daughter has access to excellent medical care which through experimental treatments has allowed her to be off chemo which has given her back her strength.
5) I'm thankful for our grandchildren, especially our new granddaughter.
6) I'm thankful for the fulfilment of our daily needs such as food, housing, transportation, and a loving husband!
To all of you who have read this far, for 2008 I wish for you a year filled with Christ's love and enough. Enough food, enough time, and enough of everything that makes your world wonderful!