Monday, February 19, 2007

Woes and Joys of a New Computer

A computer wasn't budgeted until June, but most of you will recognize the term "Charge". I'm thrilled with the speed of the new computer, because my old one while only three years old moved at the speed one would expect from a dinosaur!

The woes I really can't blame on the computer, I neglected to copy my email address book and favorites list which included all my favorite blogs and knit sites. Because I didn't buy a new monitor all I have to hook up to the old computer is a monitor that was given to me and it doesn't work with the old computer, but it did with the new one (strange, huh?). So, I either have to switch the two monitors or something to allow me to get into the old computer, and I'm so burned out after tranferring all my files, that I just simply don't want to do it . . . at least not today.

So if you're reading this, and you have my email address, would you please email me so I can put you in my address book? Also, please feel free to send me your blog addy's and favorite web sites! It would be of great help!

TIA,
Shelly (who hasn't had any time to knit and is suffering from withdrawls)

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Knitty_Prof said...

Don't forget to put ME in your address book:

lyndajlambert@yahoo.com

http://www.beadznyarnworks.blogspot.com

and

http://www.knittyprof.blogspot.com

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new computer! Enjoy. amy_in_israel AT yahoo DOT com

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Susan said...

shelly, here is my pattern for the shoulder warmer. 20x60 (15 needles)
45 stitches-knit every row.
2 skeins homespun- color hepplewhite
susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home