Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The hurrier I go the behinder I get

All is well here, I've just been busy with life. Plus for the month of September I'll be helping our friends with their business while they take a much deserved, long anticipated extended vacation. It isn't a lot of work, but it does require some time and organization. They're very special friends and I'm happy to do it for them. And as hubby says I'll be happy to run to the yarn store with what I'm earning!

OTN: More scarves. For my Pink Scarves for Breast Cancer Challenge friends, we're up to 14 scarves delivered. I've been notified of about 8 more that are finished or close to it, and even more still being worked on. You ladies are awesome! I've personally got two more still being worked on, and a thought rambling 'round in my brain about another I'd like to make, time allowing. I'm feeling quite confident that the challenge will exceed the goal of 25 scarves.

Well, I'm off to work on the scarves. Stay well!

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

I bet you will go over your goal. If I was not back in school, and really stressed with committments I would do one for you, too. Hope you are doing well. I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to it. Keep us posted on the bc scarves.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Nora said...

Shelly, the scarves are on their way (keep an eye out for an Australian postmark - I forgot to include a note)! Please let me know when they arrive. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home