Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Growing !

The blanket for dgd is growing, though I must admit to mostly ignoring it the past week. It's about 36" done, so slightly over half done.

Also in progress is a scarf and a hat for others. The hat needed to be BRIGHT orange, so I'm using the only yarn I could find in the color I wanted and it's like knitting with rope it's so rough to the touch. I'm sure it will be fine when washed, but it's no fun to work with now.

Most of my week and weekend were spent trying to get some restful sleep, a commodity that I've found little of over the past few weeks.

It's 3:30 am, guess I'll head for the kitchen and see what I can stir up there.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

I'm with ya on needing sleep. I can't seem to get enough of it lately. Been feeling lousy.

Love how the ghan is coming along.

It's interesting how rough some yarn is, sometimes even the color seems to make a difference.

Making my blog rounds today from Sandy'S space today to say hi and see what people are up to.

sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home