Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wouldn't you just know it?

Just when the perfect yarn and pattern to match come together, I ordered the pattern as a pdf file to download on line and I received a damaged file that can't be repaired! So I emailed them, now I'm waiting to hear how they plan to solve this problem. In any case I still think it beats paying $5.50 to have a couple of pieces of paper mailed.

June is here, and I must start making the final decision of what to send my One Skein Secret Pal. A post here gave me only a very vague hint that my One Skein has been chosen so I can't wait to receive it! Whoo hoo! I love receiving presents in the mail. This one has got to be special if it was chosen by two artists. Bet it's yummy!

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Kathleen said...

Hi Shelly, just responding to your question about the Lace Leaf Shawl over at KEDkrafty.
You couldn't just change colour for each repeat, as each 10-row repeat completes one set of leaves and "leaves" you a half set of leaves at their widest point.
You could maybe work some intarsia wizardry, but I wouldn't know where to begin.
I hope I've understood the question right :-)
All the best, Kathleen.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

Your package was mailed out today so be watching for your surprise from your SECRET PAL!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home