Wednesday, July 27, 2005

New MSN Group

I've just started an MSN group called "NorthernCaliforniaKnitters" with the plan that it will become a valuable resource tool for those of us in the area, and those who plan to visit the area. One of my first tasks will be to start a listing of yarn stores in Northern California. This is not intended to be free advertising, rather a source to help us find stores to visit as we travel as well as to find yarns not available in our immediate area.

I'm not familiar with MSN groups, so bear with me as I learn. I considered using Yahoo groups but found there were so many groups there already I felt the group might be lost in the shuffle. However, I noticed that MSN doesn't have a listing at all for knitting groups (which I've brought to their attention) thus we may not be easily found there. In any case, I'll give it a reasonable amount of time and if we don't pick up enough members, or if their site doesn't give the group what it needs I can make a decision at that time what needs to be done.

I hope you'll visit us, even if you're not from Northern California. Please spread the word about this new group. The more members we have the more resources we can share. You'll find us at;

http://groups.msn.com/NorthernCaliforniaKnitters

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Shelly, you have sure done a lot of knitting in such a short time. Good for you. Also, I joined the Northern California Knitters. Great idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home