Saturday, July 23, 2005

Cell phone cozy




I just finished these. I wanted a cell phone cozy for my new cell phone. The picture on the right is the back of the cell phone cozy, where I added a kangaroo pouch for the earpiece. It's my own creation, made to fit my Nokia 6010 cell phone. The top of it is crocheted and the strap is made from three strands of 1/8th inch ribbon in different colors braided together. The yarn is Lily Sugar Babies 100% cotton in baby blue.

The eyeglass case was made from a children's knitting instruction book by Anne Akers Johnson. It's made from Red Heart supersaver in Pinata colorway.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Cool, Shelly! You've inspired me to try this!

Jeanne Symons, Stockton

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

It's so very easy, if you need help please call on me. I used size 7 needles and cotton baby yarn along with a good dose of imagination, a handful of courage, and a pinch of guts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home